Sunday, October 19, 2008

We Love Fall!

Yesterday Polly and I raked some leaves in the backyard. Well - I raked, she laid in the sun. She found a spot and refused to move so I raked all around her until there was just one little square of leaves left in the yard. Of course I couldn't resist jumping in the pile I had made and I tried to get Polly to jump too but she was quite wary of them. I threw her in but she ran out right away. We thought about hiding while Caleb was at the store and trying to scare him but Polly refused to hide with me. Oh, well. Caleb also jumped in the leaves when he got home. I was hoping do to some more jumping today but our landlord put them all in bags while we were in St. Cloud. Fun-taker-awayer.







After our fun in the yard we drove up to see our friends' Greg & Angie's new baby Owen. He was so frickin' cute I could hardly stand it. I even offered to change his poopy diaper - that's how cute he was. They have a bulldog named Greta and Polly and her got along pretty well.













Greg has some gloves he uses just to play with Greta and Polly tried to join in the fun but really she just ran around and barked. Every once in awhile she did get ahold of a glove and she thought she was really tough.















And here's Caleb with Owen. He was pretty psyched to use the boppy - he thought it was just for breastfeeding so he was surprised when Angie offered it to him. Luckily he didn't have to lactate to use it.
It was so nice to see our friends and Polly had a nice time too. She also says she's really sorry she piddled on the kitchen rug - she was just really excited to see Greta & the new baby.

1 comment:

Frank's People said...

Oh Polly! Frank is quite smitten with your photos, I do think that one eye is quite a flattering look for a little black pug!