Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Still Here!

I haven't written in forever but thought I should put a new picture up here because of course we're still having so much fun with Polly and she's just about the best doggy in the whole world.

This was awhile ago but my mom got a new pup named Keebler and he came over to play with Polly. Keebs is just about the only dog I've ever seen Polly really play with.

We take her to the dog park but she's pretty ambivalent about other dogs. We went last week and I was all excited to see a little Boston Terrier there because I thought she could play with Polly but she was so friggin' excited and ended up barking at her and humping her the whole time until Polly starting nipping at her and then tried to crawl up me to get away from her. But, she loves Keebler and they chase each other all around. It's pretty cute. I think little dogs remind Polly of her puppies. I know she had some because her little belly is all stretched out and man oh man does she have humongous nipples! Caleb's cousin Terri even discovered she has one extra one. Yep, she's a special dog.

And this picture just cracks me up. She looks like a cranky old man - I think we've all felt like this at some point.

1 comment:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi polly and family!
it is so nice to meet you. i saw you on frank the one eyed pug's blog.
my emmitt and i love polly's last picture too!
:)
meliss and emmitt