Saturday, December 6, 2008

Busy Holidays


Sorry it's been awhile since we've posted. I've been so busy preparing for my winter craft shows that I have neglected poor Polly's blog. She's been such a nice companion down in the crafty dungeon of my basement helping me work on bags.


A few weeks ago we went to our very first Puggie Play Time at Pet Junction in St. Paul. At first Polly was a bit overwhelmed by all the other pugs but she quickly realized that these were her peeps and had a blast. Here's a little video of the fun times. Sorry it's so shaky - it was hard to get away from the oh-so-affectionate pugs for even 30 seconds.





There were some crazy pug lovers there. Even crazier than me. One lady brought a little yorkie there and people freaked out on her. Someone even said, "This is a POE! A pug-only-event! I'm going to tell the organizer!" It was funny to me and Polly. We're all about equal opportunity playtime. Although I would be kinda pissed if it was a Great Dane or something. As long as it can't eat Polly whole I'm okay with it. I'll probably take her again soon; its nice for the winter since we don't get out much.